Hopi

retiredracers

I just found out that the greyhound I met 12 years ago who made me fall head over heels in love with greyhounds died last month. I haven't seen her in years but I'm still upset by her death. Her parents are very sweet and they fostered our first grey for us for 2 weeks while we were trying to get into our new house.

She had the best smile and greeted everyone with a grin.

I know she's running free with her sister and my Flake now.

Love you, Hopi.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Little Hopi.......... the first greyhound Sheila and I met.

She was a wonderful ambassador and her parents are the best. I'm sure they are going to miss her very much.

Rest easy little one.

So sorry to hear about Hopi.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project