Any One In The Uk Know Where I Can Get Nutritional Yeast

Guest greyscot

Guest greyscot

As many of you know my non grey Shirley has kidney disease and getting her to eat has become a real battle. There has been so much advice on here about adding nutritional yeast but I cannot find a supplier in the UK. My local health food store is trying to track one down but has had no luck so far, they had never heard of it. If I have to I will send to the US for it but if anyone knows of a UK source I would be grateful.

Thanks

Guest snowberry

Is nutritional yeast the same thing as brewers' yeast? If it is, you can buy it from Holland & Barrett or health food stores, both as tablets and as a powder to sprinkle on food. I give it to the cats, it does their fur good.

Is nutritional yeast the same thing as brewers' yeast? If it is, you can buy it from Holland & Barrett or health food stores, both as tablets and as a powder to sprinkle on food. I give it to the cats, it does their fur good.

No, it's not the same thing. Greyscot, I'll pm you now

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Please can you PM me too because I'm interested in this for Wallace.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Got it - thank you!

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!