What Is This?

Guest ss556

Alan's had a bad time with fleas on and off for 2 months. He has some flea bites, which he is allergic to, but these look different.

CIMG0709.jpg

CIMG0706.jpg

AND then this is his tail:

CIMG0707.jpg

(I am the worst picture taker). He is miserable today. You can't even pet him. I gave him benadryl again.

Looks like some sort of bug bite, maybe spider? The benedryl was a good idea.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Gnats, flies, mosquitoes.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Wayne has the exact same looking thing. I'm giving him Benadryl as well, 3 times a day.I sprayed a few of the areas with Wound-Kote....GONE!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Wayne has the exact same looking thing. I'm giving him Benadryl as well, 3 times a day.I sprayed a few of the areas with Wound-Kote....GONE!

Where do you get Wound-Kote? My Eddie sometimes licks his leg and makes a sore. I have tried neosporin, liquid bandage, bitter apple and also wrapping it....the wrapped place gets well but he starts another one.

Didn't mean to hijack thread.

thanks

Where do you get Wound-Kote? My Eddie sometimes licks his leg and makes a sore. I have tried neosporin, liquid bandage, bitter apple and also wrapping it....the wrapped place gets well but he starts another one.

Didn't mean to hijack thread.

thanks

I ordered mine from Petsmart online because the store didn't have it in stock. Any feed store would have it because it's mostly used for horses. It helas fast, but it can be messy because it sprays on blue, so don't overspray because it doesn't come out of material!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

They look like mosquito bites to me. Merlin gets bitten by mosquitoes and bugs all the time in the summer, and hates it. If they bite him on the face, it usually swells up something horrible for a few hours. I would wait and see how things go and if the Benadryl helps.

Poor Alan!

This is for your sweet boy: :kiss2 :kiss2 :kiss2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.