Joints Cracking And Popping

Lately, I've noticed that Holly's joints will crack...usually when she stretches. I don't remember ever hearing another dog's joints crack. Does anyone else's dog do this? She is on glucosamine and salmon oil...and has been since I got her almost two years ago. Is this anything to be concerned about? I guess I just think it's strange because I've never known another dog to do this...

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

This happens to Polli ALL the time. She is 9.5 and gets glucosomine every night. It does't seem to bother her though!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

good to hear...well, not good that it happens to Polli, but that it doesn't bother her! and that there's another dog that does this. it doesn't seem to bother Holly at all either. heck, my own pop and it doesn't bother me, but it just seemed weird that I'd never heard another dog do it before :P

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest Kitty_cat

One of Stewie's toe's does this too. It makes a small clicking/knuckle cracking sound when he walks, but not on all walks. Doesn't seem to bug him.

Maybe it's like people who pop their finger joints; the pop makes them feel better. I run for the hills when I see someone about to pop their joints; different strokes for different folks. :lol

Marcia in SC