If It Weren't For Bad Luck....

Last night my Mom dropped off her dog while she went to run a few errands before coming back to play our weekly game of scrabble. Since it was a beautiful night I decided to let all 3 out in the back yard to run around and wear each other out. My DH had just let them out the back door and I went out through the garage to get something out of the car. As soon as I rounded the corner I heard the crash. I look over and see my Bougainvilla on the ground. :angryfire I immediately start hollering about who knocked over my plant and Logan is frozen with a look of terror on his face. I know better than to think he knocked it over because he doesn't run with his achy feet. So it had to be one of the girls. Of course, right now I am only interested in saving my plant. As I set up the plant stand my DH says to look at the stand, one of the legs is bent completely out in a bow. :blink: Still, I am only thinking about the plant. I get everything all replanted and cleaned up and it finally dawns on me that someone had to hit that stand pretty hard. :unsure I look over at Gypsy and her back leg has about a 1 1/2" gash that is wide open. I take her inside to check her out, in addition to the gash, she has a puncture wound and the inside of her thigh is scraped up pretty bad. Off to the E-vet we go. The E-vet looks her over and says she needs a few stitches but it is not an emergency. We decide to wait until morning when we can get her into our regular vet. She had a rough night because her leg was starting to swell and the brusing was taking over her thigh. She is at the vet now, we will pick her up in about an hour. I will post pics once I get her home and settled. Hopefully, she will feel better in time to charm everyone at the Bluegrass Festival.

The boo boo

100_1045E.jpg

The inside of her thigh

100_1046E.jpg

After being stitched up

100_1047E.jpg

Logan sure is happy to have her back home :blush

Edited by win4profit
Everyday-4.jpg

Feel better soon sweetie. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh poor lil girl....I am sure she will be back in action for Bluegrass!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021