Happy Birthday, Iberia...

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

Hi sweetie;

Mom here... Another 4th of July has come and gone. This day would have been a very special birthday if you were still here , you would have been a teenager! We went to the park and watched fireworks; Frankie came along and we got him a special glow-in-the dark necklace; we ate hot dogs and funnel cake and celebrated as usual. And as usual, there was a heaviness in my heart because you could not be here with us. I think you know that, because I do believe that you are watching over us and waiting for us to join you, someday, when it is time. And I hope you also know that I will never stop celebrating your birthday, and your life that touched mine in so many ways. I miss you and I love you,

Momma

Guest FullMetalFrank

Hi again, kiddo; it's my birthday today, and as always I think so much of you and wish you could be here. Everything happened so fast back then; I lost you, then it was your birthday, then mine 4 days later and it just goes like a blur in my mind, and to this day I cannot get thru these couple of months without feeling the pain of your untimely passing. I love you, my boy; you have a big piece of my heart up there with you.

Remembering with you. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sweet sweet boy. I think of you every time I hear the cardinal sing.

Hugs to your momma.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.