Bailey's In Trouble (2)

Guest WCorder

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be thinking of you and Bailey tonight, and praying for a gentle passing to the Bridge, safe within the circle of your love. Please know that you are doing the right thing for your precious girl. You tried so hard to make her well. We do that because we love them, and sometimes it is enough, but sometimes everything we try just can't keep them with us. Many struggle to stay because they only want to be with the ones they love. They are all so different. At times, it is the spirit that is strong, and the body frail. With others, we know that they are ready because, without words, they are able to tell us this. I think during these past days, Bailey has struggled to regain some semblance of normalcy, of the life she knew, but was unable to do that. It is time to let her know that you understand how hard she's fought, and to be with her as she is set free.

Much white light going out to you and your sweet girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm sorry. Please post a eulogy when you are able. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

RainbowBridge.jpg

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****