Hamilton (aka Hamie)

Guest hamiesmom

Guest hamiesmom

My beautiful boy went to the bridge on Thursday, May 15 and we miss him terribly. On Saturday, May 24th, he gave me a sign that he was okay and wanted his Daddy and Mommy to be okay, as well.

I live in a housing complex which has a forest behind it. There is a walk way off the sidewalk which goes into another housing complex. There is a clearing and since we have lived there, we have seen deer on occasion. A couple of months ago, coming from the other side on the walkway, you come to a blind corner. This was a beautiful, cold sunny, Saturday and has Hamie and I came up to and just around the blind corner, we encountered a most magnificent deer and a 4 smaller ones. We could almost touch her. We looked at each other for a couple of minutes, then she stamped her foot and off into the woods they went.

This past Saturday I went out at 5:45 am, it was beautiful, the sun was out. I crossed the street and started up the sidewalk when I heard this noise. I looked up and over to my right, and lo and behold there in the clearing stood the beautiful deer with a couple of smaller ones. I started to cry and crossed over to the median and stood there. She did not move so I crossed to the sidewalk and she kept standing there looking at me. I could almost touch her but I stood there with tears streaming down my face and said thank you. I told my beloved Hamie that his Mommy and Daddy loved him and missed him very much but that we would be okay. Hamie told us that he was healthy and happy and that he loved us.

We have lived there for four years and in that time, we have seen deer a couple of times, some people who live in our complex did not even know the deer were there. My beautiful Hamie could not have sent a better sign as we both love these magnificent creatures and were blessed to see them from time to time. However, to see this beautiful doe, twice in a couple of months, so close that she took my breath away is no coincidence.

Till we meet again, Hamie, run pain free.

Guest how888

Nothing is more touching then when you receive those signs. I am so happy you were able to see yours. God Bless and know Hamie is just a rainbow away.

Guest GriffinsMom

Bless you Hamie for sending your mama a sign that you arrived at the Bridge whole and happy. Godspeed sweet boy.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest EaglesMom

I had to let my Chief go yesterday and on the way home, I told him I needed a sign that I did the right thing, that he was OK......

A couple of seconds later a black cat ran out in front of me, running like he was being chased by a pack of wolves.........I took that as my sign....I have a black cat that Chief took the greatest pleasure in chasing.

I think his spirit took one last moment prior to crossing the rainbow to the scare the snot out of a cat that one last time :)

I understand the need for signs and I am glad you got yours, it was beautiful!

What a beautiful sign from your precious boy. :cry1

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Snowy8

:grouphug

This made me just bawl...I know how you feel...I truly do.

I lost Dear in January & BuyCut in February...in March they sent me 4 inches of snow. Neither liked snow...that's how I knew it was from them.

:grouphug Such a good boy for sending you a sign. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

What a beautiful sign from your precious boy. :cry1

Well said. :grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest vahoundlover

I cherish the memory of the beautiful rainbow Dolly sent me...the last gift from my sweet baby girl. I'm glad you got your sign too. :grouphug

:candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest hamiesmom

Thank you for all your kind words.

Now, Mabel the Cat (my little wild child), is channeling "Hamie". She may come and sniff the food on your plate, but last night, I had some noodles and she came along and proceeded to eat some noodles of my plate. "Hamie" loved noodles. Miss my sweet boy so much.

Edited by hamiesmom

:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg