Prayers For Andy

Thank you all for your prayers, they worked! Andy came through just fine. The corn is all gone and he's already walking better on that foot. It's a little sore but he's going to be just fine.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hannahmom
Thank you all for your prayers, they worked! Andy came through just fine. The corn is all gone and he's already walking better on that foot. It's a little sore but he's going to be just fine.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

:banana :banana :banana

:kiss2 for the handsome Andy

I just saw this post and I am thrilled to see the outcome.

What I noticed about Polli after her last dental (last Thursday) is that they went a little bit light on the injectable anethesia and it made a major difference in the way she came out if it.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project