Good Thoughts And Prayers For Silver Please.

Silver has been limping for several days so this morning I took him to the vet's. There is nothing obviously wrong and he didn't "cry" when she did all of her checks of him so I left him at the office so that they can do x-rays. I'm trying to have positive thoughts but having lost Lucky to OS last spring I'm scared.

Thanks,

Kim

<p>Kim and the hound - Rumor
Missing my angels Marlow, Silver, Holly and Lucky

Adding my prayers. :hope:bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest WYOwhy

Oh Kim~ We are praying for you and for Silver (and for Holly too)! I know how stressful that waiting for limp diagnosis can be. Please let us know what they find!

Sending my prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Any news yet?

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Thanks everyone! Good news - Silver's xrays show no obvious bone tumor! BUT, the vet is concerned that although he is in pain it may be too soon to see radiographic changes due to cancer. She did all kinds of manipulations with his leg and he never gave any indication that anything she did was painful. So, he will be on pain meds and lots of rest for the next 10 days and hopefully by then he will be feeling better. If he still is in pain then we will continue pain meds and eventually re-xray. She also checked for Lyme's disease and Ehrlichia which came back negative. So, we are in wait and see mode for awhile. This is all very reminiscent of what we went through with Lucky :unsure .

Thanks for all of your prayers and good thoughts.

Kim, Silver (rest?! No problem! I'm good at resting!) and Holly (rest?! You have got to be kidding! Who am I going to play with! I need someone to chase around the yard!)

<p>Kim and the hound - Rumor
Missing my angels Marlow, Silver, Holly and Lucky