Introducing Aaron!

Guest AaronsMom

Guest AaronsMom

Hi Folks, have been monitoring the forum for quite awhile. Just wanted to say a big Hello! from Rehoboth Beach, Delaware and thanks for all the greyt information!

Background - my husband and I had 5 dogs between us when we became a couple almost 20 years ago. Our last little girl left us 6 years ago, and she was thought to be a greyhound mix. As we are fortunate to live in Rehoboth Beach, just 2 miles from Dewey - we became quite informed on greyhounds from the October 'Reach the Beach' event. I often took my "kids" to the beach to be around the hounds at their annual event. So after taking time the past few yars to finally live in the same place (I worked in Wilmington, DE while hubby worked in southern Delaware), retire, build our dream house, and travel a bit.... we adopted Aaron (f.k.a. Valid Aaron) on March 1st, our 17th wedding anniversary. Aaron will be 2-1/2 on May 1st, raced for one year, and now is a wonderful addition to our household.

Again, thanks to all who take so much time to help with problems, lend support and prayers when needed, and share funny stories!

Here is a pic of my beautiful fawn with his "5 o'clock shadow" at a recent greyhound event. I struggle at capturing good pictures, but will work on it!

IMG_3788.jpg

Welcome! And lucky YOU to get to leave in Rehoboth, what a beautiful area, we always go to Dewey a little early so we can have a day or two at Rehoboth before the chaos starts. :)

Edited by 2hounds

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Welcome to GT from So Cal. :wave You've got a very handsome pup! :wub: What a wonderful way to honor your wedding anniversary. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

He's beautiful! He looks similar to my boy Argos, whose racing name was Aaron. My extended family lives in Delaware - I can't believe you commuted from Rehoboth to Wilmington. Egads!

Welcome to GT!

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

Here is a pic of my beautiful fawn with his "5 o'clock shadow"

:lol:lol That's a good one! (I've never heard that before for a masked one!!!)

Welcome to GT - expect to see you this year at Dewey!! :P (My brother lives in Ocean View...)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Welcome from Gainesville, Florida! Aaron is beautiful!! :)

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France