Palease Keep Penske In Your Thoughts Today

Penske is at the vets for dental, this is the first time he has been away from me since we adopted him and has not been crated. I hope all goes well today and I do miss you already. He now weighs 90.2 lbs. His aunt Softee had her drain removed and is healing well and weighs 52.2 lbs so she is holding her own...

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Sending good thoughts and prayers... :hope Please let us know how he does. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I just brought my velcro boy home and vet was very please with his teeth. No fractures and no disease of the gums. Was a very good patient and they did not crate him but had him in a run. She said hopefully he will not be needing them cleaned for quite a while..I do believe he is upset with us.

Guest boni923
I just brought my velcro boy home and vet was very please with his teeth. No fractures and no disease of the gums. Was a very good patient and they did not crate him but had him in a run. She said hopefully he will not be needing them cleaned for quite a while..I do believe he is upset with us.

I'll bet he was mad, but he'll get over it when you show him some extra love. :colgate

He is pretty lethargic and has not eaten anything, is drinking water and going to the bathroom. I am not going to worry about my big boy yet a meal or two won't hurt him.

Glad all is well and your baby is back home. He may have just a touch of nausea or his mouth may be just a touch sore. He will be eating in no time with beautiful white and healthy teefies! :)

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.