Happy Birthday My Beautiful Angel!

Guest greytfulhounds

Guest greytfulhounds

Today would have been my Joanie's 13th birthday. :b-day

We miss you very much beautiful girl and I hope that treats are flowing everywhere for you today at the Rainbow Bridge! Your fur brothers & sisters will be having treats & peanut butter in your honor tonight and to celebrate Mystery's birthday too!

Please give Susie a snuggle from us & let her share in your celebration. We love you woo hoo momma! :heart

joanie1.jpg

P.S. Jacob sends his love & extra tail wags...........he misses his old girl!

IMG_0007.jpg

This week Brandy would have been 13 as well. Your angel was very beautiful. I hope they are having one greyt birthday party on the other side of the bridge.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

joanie1.jpg

Oh, my, what a beautiful beautiful girl! :f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest vahoundlover

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!! I know Dolly is there celebrating with you, don't let her get too pushy will all the treats :lol Miss you guys so much!! :kiss2:kiss2:kiss2

Happy Birthday Sweetheart. You are so loved and missed. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greytfulhounds
This week Brandy would have been 13 as well. Your angel was very beautiful. I hope they are having one greyt birthday party on the other side of the bridge.

Me too! :grouphug

Guest greytfulhounds

Thank you all for the kind words and birthday wishes. It has been almost 9 months since Joanie left for the Bridge and it is still so very hard.......for such a little girl she had a big presence & attitude........I miss her so very much.

Carol, all of the fur kids had a special dinner tonight and we are getting ready to have special peanut butter cookies in memory of Joanie & in honor of Mystery's (aka Terror Boy) birthday month. Mystery's birth tattoo is the only one we can decipher so we know he was born in April 2002 but we do not know the day. We always celebrated his birthday with Joanie's birthday so we will continue that tradition and everyone will get two treats.......one for Mystery & one for Joanie :angelwings .