Please Help!

Guest atthebeach1972

Guest atthebeach1972

Hey Everyone, :wub:

Wow, Thanks for all the prayers and concern!!!

I apologize for not getting back sooner, for I have my in-laws down for a visit this week and haven't been able to check mail.

I believe Silverfish was correct. Excertional myopethy was my vet's diagnosis.

She prescribed Uno lots of water and B complex, and she was back to almost normal the next morning, her urine lightened up and she was OONIE once again.

It is sooo scary to see your pup get sick so sudden like that, and for her to bounce back so quick is thrilling!

So of course she has been getting extra luvins and treats for her speedy recovery.

I greatly appreciate all of the comments and I love the support I have always received here.

Off to the beach....... B)

:bighug

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ghplaybow That good news got my tail waggin'!

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Oh, what a relief, thank you for updating us. Glad your girl Uno feels better and is recovering! :yay

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Yahhh that is Great News!!!!! :yay:yay:yay I hope you all enjoyed the beach.

Yahhh that is Great News!!!!! :yay:yay:yay I hope you all enjoyed the beach.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest paulamariez

Wonderful news! Glad to hear that Uno is OK! No more of those excessive exercise sessions for Uno!!! Blood in the urine is one of the scariest things to deal with!!