Hello From Bill & Annabel

Guest BillF

Guest BillF

Hi there.

My name is Bill. I'm in Birmingham AL. I adopted Annabel March 13th from the local race track.

Her racing name was Jimbo Annabel and she is 5 years old.

I have a few pictures on my Flickr page - http://www.flickr.com/photos/billfphotos/

The only issue has been some howling when I go to work. My digital camera will take 3 hours of video. I've been recording her when I go to work. After she cleans out her Kong she will howl for about 15 minutes then settle down. I've done some alone training, but only really have the weekends. I have a crate that I used in the beginning. She seemed to do better in there. I haven't used it recently. It may be that she is getting attached to me.

Anyway - I'm not trying to turn this into a SA thread. I've been reading a lot here and will try some of the suggestions.

Thanks

Bill

Hi from Miami! Annabel looks as though she has found her couch and appears to be an expert roacher. And she's gorgeous!

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida! Congratulations, Bill. Annabel is a very beautiful girl! :welcome

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest KsFrets

Welcome from Kansas! :gh_bow I bet she wouldn't howl if you smuggled her into work with you :) Wow, 100 races and a grade A winner...your girl was quite a runner!!!

Edited by KsFrets

Welcome from Maine! :welcome Wow - what a beauty you have... sorry to hear about the howling... believe me, I know what it's like :(

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Hi and Welcome from Arizona. Annabele looks like she has settled in nicely from the pics I saw. Is the howling like a wooo woooo sound? She might be roo'ing which to me is just singing and not an indication of distress or SA. I know Spencer and my foster Clyde do it throughout the day. Also, Greyhounds are really not used to being left alone so you might consider another dog as company for Annabel.

Hi from Michigan...Annabel is beautiful...she has a shared relative to my pups, HB's Commander, although he has so many offspring that I'm sure he's got tons of his offspring on here (he is grandsire and great-grand sire for my 2).

greytalk signature 2020.jpg

Marble, Noah, Eden, Raya (red heeler), Cooper & Trooper (naughty kittens)

Missing my bridge angels: Pop, Zelda, Mousey & Carmel