Abby

Guest SomedayGrey

I just read Michael's post on the "L" about Abby (through tears) and I am so sorry that she met her fate this way. Bless all those who prayed for her safe return and spent countless hours searching for her. My heart goes out to her family who I am sure are grieving terribly. :cry1

tn_greyhound002.gif

Willow & Trace

Butch (11/94 - 7/16/08) Hayley (11/96 - 1/13/09) Merlin (11/12/95 - 5/29/09)

GPA - Central New Hampshire

Guest Dukearoo5

I can't tell you the pain I am feeling right now. There are so many words I want to put down, but they cannot even begin can to convey. I am devastated.

I feel so bad. Poor little girl!

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

I'm sorry to hear about Abby :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Oh Abby, I'm so sorry you left so soon. Godspeed, and those of us here will pray for your family.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Helen

I lost my very special little darling, also called Abby, just over 2 weeks ago at 19 months old. She was a lurcher and was diagnosed with leukemia nearly 10 months ago. She had weekly treatments of chemotherapy and various other drugs but was still the happiest, playful little soul you could ever meet. She had a great quality of life during the time she was ill. In fact, no one that we met could believe that she had leukemia. We are still grieving and we know no other dog will replace her but we have enough love and a happy home to share with a new dog. And we look forward to welcoming Dylan a rescued greyhound into our home. We bring him home on Monday.