Hello! (from Washington)

Guest annepres

Guest annepres

Hello,

I am fairly new to this site, but not necessarily new to having Greyhounds - I have 2 lovely boys, Milo and Edward, Milo we adopted right off the track - via Puget Sound Greyhounds and Edward was a foster who was adopted and it didn't work out, so he came back as a foster....humm...we see how well that worked out for him, didn't it?? :unsure:colgate

We live in Mill Creek - which is just north of Seattle. I do foster frequently! and I do dog boarding as well - our animal count can change daily. I can attest to the fact that many Greys get along just fine with cats. If I can figure out how to post a pic, I will put one up of Milo playing with his cat, Velcro. We have horses as well, though they are not allowed in the house! lol

I have also been trying my hand at making dog coats (starting with ones for Grey's of course!) - Visit My Website

I can't figure out how to post a pic - but I think that in my signature there is one...how do you guys do the cool signature boxes w/ pics of your pups?

I love this site for tons of useful info! I have to admit having been using it for a long time! :P

Welcome to GT! :welcome2 Two things...

1. What do you mean, the horses aren't allowed in the house? That's mean :lol::lol: :P

2. Your coats are LOVELY!!

Can't wait to see pictures of your pups! :)

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest LokisMom

Welcome!!

I am pretty sure GIJenn does the majority of the signatures on here. She does them for donations to ... hmmm... I think it is Hope for Hounds?

Hi and welcome from up north of you in Custer! Three of my four hounds came to me through PSGA, too. There's a haul coming this weekend, and we get to be a stopping off point for the 7 dogs going over the border to Canada! :bounce:

As for signatures, there are guidelines posted here and in your "controls" section. If you donate to GT, you can upload it to your very own gallery, and link to it from there.

Looked at your website yesterday. You might hear from us someday to do boarding. :)

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest KsFrets

A big welcome from Kansas! :gh_bow

Lets see if this works. Go to your web page and right click on whatever picture you want to put here. Choose properties, and copy the picture's URL. The come here and click on "inset image" (the little picture box in the tool bar) Then paste your URL into that. It will show up on the screen like this

[img=http://frugalhound.com/images/DSCF2416.JPG]

When you submit your post, it will look like this

DSCF2416.JPG

Edited by KsFrets