More Good News...let's Celebrate!

Guest K9Cookies

Guest paulamariez

Congrats on your remission and finishing chemo Bonnie! You are such a pretty little girl! Keep strong and keep fighting the good fight! I'll keep your precious girl in my thoughts and prayers for a complete and quick recovery. Tiger, Bueller and Domino sending Bonnie some doggie kisses!

Guest CyndiW

Way to go Bonnie!! She is absolutely beautiful in that photo. I am so glad she is doing well and sounds like she feels great too.

Guest KRKWMU

I talked to our vet today about what happens from here. The new protocol is called LMP. Our vet believes we'll do this protocol for 8 weeks, but he'd like to confirm that with Dr. Couto. It's Leukeran (16 mg) every 14 days, Methotrexate (2 1/2 mg) on every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and just 15 mg of Prednisolone every other day. The medication schedule is so complicated that I had to make notations on the calendar to keep it all straight!

Bonnie has been doing greyt. I started gathering a list of questions to ask Dr. Couto next Saturday. I don't want to forget everything when we are "in his presence"! :blush

I can't wait to NOT give her any medication tomorrow! :banana We'll still continue with the Pepcid, probiotics, and the other supplements. I think her stomach will feel better with the lower dose of pred and doing it every other day will be great. Yippee!!!

Bonnie is quite the fighter. I can't even tell you how happy I am that she is doing so well. That little girl has won more hearts, and as her mom, it is your job to be sure she knows we all love her and are pulling for her. So you be sure and make notations to do that too. Among the hundreds of other things you need to do. I have a great deal of respect for people like you who stay so strong. And I bet Bonnie is proud of you too. Thank you for the great update. :confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

:yay:yay:yay Bonnie that is Great News, we are still praying for you and we believe you will be able to beat this.....

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest KRKWMU

My gosh! Bonnie was going crazy when I got home today! :offwall She was jumping and barking and throwing toys around! And...she gave me two hugs out in the yard!!! She really doesn't give hugs anymore (they taught her how to give hugs at her racing kennel). I just can't believe it! :D

She started the 2 new chemo medications today (Leukeran and Methotrexate). Apparently, they haven't really effected her at all yet. She woofed down a big meal at dinner tonight. Here's hoping that everything will keep going like this!

Dr. Couto, here comes Bonnie! We'll see him in less than a week!

You're a very lucky person to get hugs from that cutie!! :):wub: :wub: This is just wonderful stuff. I'm SO pleased. Keep us posted on your visit with Dr. Couto! Lots of love hugs and kisses to sweet Bonnie. :kiss2 :kiss2 :kiss2 :kiss2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

You rock sweetheart~An Angel watches over...:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

That is the happiest news I have heard all day!!!! You go Bonnie get this thing beat! :confetti:banana:yay:yay

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Good girl, Bonnieeeeee! See y'all Saturday :D

Edited by turbotaina

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest vahoundlover

Excellent :yay Curly gives hugs...probably not the smartest thing to encourage from such a big boy, but dag I love it!! :D:wub: