Update On Dee

Dee seems to be doing better. The 10 days on metacam did nothing, but since the beginning of this past week, she's been in glucosamine (not the sulfate one) and she seems to be putting weight on her paw when she's standing.

It was above zero today and the roads are finally clear of hard packed snow (worse than walking on ice) so we went for a bit of a walk. I think i was a bit too much for her but not in terms of pain, just that she doesn't seem to have a long-distance tolerance; she was wiped, but still walking ok on her paw when we got back (20 minute walk).

So, fingers crossed that this will keep Miss Dee in fine form for a long time to come.

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound

Hoping this is a sign that she's on the mend. :hope Doncha know she's a Diva that prefers to toss trash and bake in sunbeams? :P

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

That's great news Mare. I hear you on the packed snow, it really is time for it to just go away.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.