Molly Has A Lump Behind Lower Jaw

Guest FreddyGirl

I agree. There is a reason we had this monsson as not to go to the house in PA today!! (Sorry east coast!!)

It's a good thing that popped in the vet's office and not in the car. I can't imagine the pain she had to be with a hematoma. Poor baby. I hope she is sedated enough that she doesn't care where she is and is comfortable tonight. Please update when you get home.

We all love Ms. Molli, my niece.

This ones for you, Molls. :cookie

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest FreddyGirl

Tanks Auntie Robin. I be home tomorrow and mommy will take bery gud care uf me. She luvs me sooooooo much. Iffen I be good, like I always am, she might hav a frosty paws for me iffen the doktor allows. Wen I going 2 see u agin? I miss u.

Just in case u foget wut I look like.

IMG_1452.jpg

Molls

Holy petunias. Hope that's the end of it!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so Happy she is feeling better and hope that she continues to do better! Bless her heart. :bighug:getwell

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest FreddyGirl

All is fantastic. It's now Friday and on Wednesday a noticable scab had formed. She is back to normal:) I love it, tossing stuffies around, prancing and being quite the verbose lassie. No issues with food anymore; not having felt well, she was picking. Still hot pressing area 2x/day. Will continue for a few more days until entire area is 100% scabbed.

By the way, I think that I was soo shocked by what had happened in the vets office, that I was numb to emotions or reacting. The day she got home is when the full impact hit me. My word, I couldn't believe the size of the hole in her skin. It was just not to be beleieved. And to thin that she didn't even utter a sound when it burst. I think if it were me, I would have screamed bloody murder................

My little girl is really a trooper, a really stron and spunky 53 pounder:)

Thank you ALL for your kind words, prayers and wishes. I learned a lot from this experience. I think in the future, I will ask for an antibiotic, just in case.

Nancy, Molls, Freddy and Bobbi

Guest ss556

Glad to know she is feeling better Nancy. Wow - the picture of the wound. Poor thing.

And yes, the after the fact reaction - I can relate to that. Hope all is well there!