Dasuquin

smday

Best has been given Dasuquin to help with his mild arthritis. It is similar to Cosequin but with some Omega fatty acids or something. Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone had used this or knew anything about it.

Website; http://www.nutramaxlabs.com/products/anima...uquin/index.asp

thanks

Lexi the pointeresque mutt (1999), Homer the chi mix (2010) and Lacey the ? (2009). Always remembering Dita, Best, Oba, Bubba, and the others at the bridge.

Guest Sassifrass

The orthopoedist at the vet. hospital recommended Dasuquin for a five year small mixed breed dog that we adopted several months ago. Bruno had been hit by a car at some point and his broken pelvis was never treated. As a result he has arthritis in both hip joints and will probably need surgery to "clean out" the arthritis at some point. Since he started on the Dasuquin, Bruno hasn't taken a bad step! I don't forsee surgery for a long time.

Because Bruno had such good results, I started our 12 year old greyhound Faye on it. She came to us in 1999 with a badly broken leg and a plate and several pins put in the leg at age 3. She is doing well also, although it does take her a few steps to get started after she has been napping.