Looks Like We've Been Picked..

Guest bythebeach

Guest bythebeach

We are so excited & anxiously waiting to bring home our grey next weekend. We found the perfect girl. We are adopting from GAP in Jacksonville, FL. Her racing name is Pals Sparkles, a beautiful 2 1/2 year old brindle that we're going to call Gabby. She's getting spayed this week & coming home on Saturday. So gentle & sweet.

We're still new to the board & love reading all of the great advice & of course the silly grey antics. Looking forward to getting to know everyone & sharing experiences.

Welcome from Miami. Dont forget the pictures.

Edited by rycezmom

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Congratulations! May you and Gabby have many joyful years together. I hope the day will come soon when I can post the arrival of greyt new family member. :balloonparty

:f_pink

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

She is beautiful, congrats! Are you coming to Sandy Paws in Jekyll Island, GA?

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

This will be our 4th year there, it is a beautiful hotel, I hope you can make it!

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

She is beautiful, congrats! Are you coming to Sandy Paws in Jekyll Island, GA?

That was going to be my first question too. :lol

Welcome to you and Gabby. There are a number of Jacksonville folks on here. Peanut raced (sort of) at Orange Park. I'll be at Sandy Paws for the 3rd time, then we will spend a week in Jacksonville Beach.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I have a Gabby....they are very special girls! Welcome to Greytalk!

Here's some nick names for Gabby's...Gabberdeen, Gabby Gurl, Gabbers...Oh my favorite...Gabber Doodle!

• 2 months later...
Guest wmlcml6

I missed your introduction thread. Welcome!!! I enjoyed meeting you and your family to show off our adoptables, and I'm glad Shirley found Gabby for you.

:welcome2 Hello from Staten Island, NY. Your Gabby is very pretty - I love her white bib markings. :wub:

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Congratulations and welcome from Miami! Your girl is exquisite!

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".