Mustard

Guest jmsgreyhnd

What a very touching tribute... your words are beautiful. I'm so very sorry. :f_red :f_red :f_red:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

:grouphug:f_red:f_pinkf_yellow:bighug I am so sorry!!!! That poem is so Special it made me cry.

:gh_run2 Run Free Mustard! I know you will be dearly missed until you all meet again.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest jmsgreyhnd

Thanks to all of you for the hugs and flowers and condolences. Greyhound people are the GREYTEST people I have ever encountered. Each group I belonged to and shared her passing with sent many emails and notes. I am blessed.

This is/has been a truly difficult time. I keep turning around and thinking I see her for a second in all the usual places. (Especially at the kitchen counter - it is almost as if I hear her waiting for her treat while I cook.)

Right now I am trying my best to feel the good along with the sadness. I am also trying t o help my son, who is away at college, work through the sadness and anger a boy can feel when his good buddy has died. Must came to Alex when he was 8 - he is now 20.

A piece of me never wants another dog - not to hurt this way. The other piece wants to immediately go out and rescue 5 greyhounds so this house won't ever be this quiet again.

Time will tell.

Again, thank you so much for the support. It means the world to me.

Judith