Very Worried

Guest LisaLuvsGreys

We had radiographs done at the beginning of May, and when the radiographer came down to see the film, he diagnosed Flash as having cancer. :(

Oh no... :cry1 I'm so very sorry to hear this horrible news. Please consider joining the Circle of Grey as you go forward on this journey. They helped me tremendously with my questions, support and grief process. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CircleofGrey/ Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way. :hope:grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest LisaLuvsGreys
We had radiographs done at the beginning of May, and when the radiographer came down to see the film, he diagnosed Flash as having cancer. :(

Oh no... :cry1 I'm so very sorry to hear this horrible news. Please consider joining the Circle of Grey as you go forward on this journey. They helped me tremendously with my questions, support and grief process. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CircleofGrey/ Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way. :hope:grouphug

Thank you Jeanne! I will look into the group.

I remember meeting you out in Las Vegas back in 02 at the convention. I was with Mackey Pack. Hope you are well!

Guest vahoundlover

I am so sorry to hear this :( Please contact Dr Couto at OSU for a 2nd opinion.

Keeping you both in my prayers.

I am so sorry. Keep the faith and contact GTers who have been through this. You are not alone.

Hugs to you both.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Redpack

You aren't alone. We're there too with our Diplomat. We're treasuring everyday we have with this lovebug and dreading the day when we have to let him go. :bighug

I am so sorry. Sending prayers and gentle hugs. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.