Jimmy

Guest SusanP

I'm so sorry. My family has always had warm feelings for Jimmy, though we never met him in person. He had a wonderful home and will be free of pain. But I'm so sorry anyway... :brokenheart for him and all who love him.

I am so sorry. :( Jimmy will travel safely to all of our Angels who wait for him. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Prayers for a peaceful passing for poor Jimmy and for peace and comfort for those he leaves behind.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Jimmy has crossed the bridge. He has joined all our bridge kids.:(:cry1 I know he will be watching the Rose bowl game. His mom and dad both went to U of I. When Sarah came to pick Jimmy up I had an Illini t shirt on him. :)

Be at peace Jimmy :bighug:bighug

Edited by Cully

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

I am so very sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. :f_red:f_pink:f_white:cry1

:gh_run2 Run Free Jimmy.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

:( Sarah & Travis are in my prayers. Jimmy was a very special boy and he was so lucky to have such a wonderful family. I love that boy so much, this is so sad. Cancer sucks :(

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest greytelectric

My heart goes out to Jimmy's mom. Losing a pet is never an easy thing. And with every other pet, it never gets easier. I hope Jimmy's transition to the Bridge goes well. Love and Hugs.