Hersey Kisses?

Guest stranger

Guest stranger

Zephyr decided to nose into a dish of Hershey Kisses at a neighbors house. He only got a couple before we realized and took the plate away. I'm not too worried since it was only a little bit of chocolate and he's such a big dog. This happened about 2 hours ago and there's no indication of any problems as of now.

Any thoughts?

He should be fine if he only consumed a couple. Icarus once at an entire box of valentines chocolates in their wrapper. He had colourful poos for a week!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest stranger

yeah, i fully expect the foil specks in the poop for a few days as well as some loose poop from an upset stomach.

he's like a little kid though, if he's quiet for too long, you know something is wrong. :lol:

he's like a little kid though, if he's quiet for too long, you know something is wrong. :lol:

:lol You said it! If I don't here the familiar movements or noises, I KNOW something is up!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest whatahound

Years ago I had a blind bassett hound that ate a whole pound of hersey kisses with almonds. I picked up red, green and gold foils out of the back yard for a while. Daisy had a bit of an upset tummy but she was fine. It was the milk choc type, semi- sweet would have been a different story.