*bounce* *bounce* Lulu Says Thank Roo

Guest savvyprchick

Guest savvyprchick

Lulu here. Oh my goodness! I got a package of my very own today. :offwall :offwall

Momma came home from work with it but made me wait until my... er, her DBF got home from work to watch me open my presents.

When momma showed me the package, I just wanted to rip into it:

CIMG0188.jpg

And then I started pulling the stuff out of it:

CIMG0189.jpg

Until I finally got something:

CIMG0190.jpg

Treats!

CIMG0191.jpg

I nearly took Momma's hand off trying to get one:

CIMG0192.jpg

And momma made me let my brother Chase have one... but that's okay since I'm trying to be good:

CIMG0193.jpg

I cleaned up every little speck of crumb on the floor:

CIMG0195.jpg

And then I opened another package:

CIMG0197.jpg

PJs! I sniffed and sniffed them and rolled on them:

CIMG0199.jpg

Wow, opening presents is hard work:

CIMG0200.jpg

But then momma made me stand up so she could try them on:

CIMG0206.jpg

They fit perfectly and are SUCH a good color on me:

CIMG0203.jpg

The obligatory butt shot:

CIMG0202.jpg

Aren't I cute in them? (please ignore the ripped pieces of paper that was once momma's new stove's instructions... uh, Chase did it... yeah, CHASE did it!):

CIMG0204.jpg

But it was quickly back to looking for crumbs because those treats were soooooo yummy!

(I could do a Fabreeze commercial!)

CIMG0205.jpg

Thank roo SS so much! I needed some because I'm getting older and am getting cold at night... but they are lightweight enough for me not to be too hot in! I lubs them! And I still remember the squeaky ball you got me as a teaser present (my momma sure remembers it :blink::lol )

Thank roooo! I lubs my Secret Santa! :beatheart:xmas

Guest tiffyks

Is she not the cutest thing ever... to look at how far she has come since we found her on th eplains of Kansas.... Thank You ffor giving her a fantastic and warm home.

Merry Christmas Miss Lulu.

Guest savvyprchick
Is she not the cutest thing ever... to look at how far she has come since we found her on th eplains of Kansas.... Thank You ffor giving her a fantastic and warm home.

Warm home? Psssh. This girl LOVES the cold and runs outside in the snow and then FLOPS down in it to cool her belly. She also does rooting pig imitation in the snow until her muzzle is full of it :rolleyes::lol

I love this picture! She is so cute! Lucky girl very pretty PJs.

Darn the pic didn't come through, oh well . It's the one of her sitting with her PJs on.

Edited by laceyj

You're so welcome Lulu. :blush I can't wait to get home to tell Neyla and Zuri and show them the pictures. They will be so happy you liked everything. Those treats are their favorites so they were hoping you'd like them too.

Jen - I'm so bummed I can't see pics here, but will look as soon as I get home. I haven't seen the earlier cuz ball ones either. By the way, I sent those ear plugs for a reason. Not our fault if you're not using them. :lol;)

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest savvyprchick
You're so welcome Lulu. :blush I can't wait to get home to tell Neyla and Zuri and show them the pictures. They will be so happy you liked everything. Those treats are their favorites so they were hoping you'd like them too.

Jen - I'm so bummed I can't see pics here, but will look as soon as I get home. I haven't seen the earlier cuz ball ones either. By the way, I sent those ear plugs for a reason. Not our fault if you're not using them. :lol;)

Here's the link to the rubber ball photos! :)

OMG she's getting so BIG!!! WHAT A CUTIE!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I remember when she was quite a bit smaller! :lol that was the HARDEST GUR we've ever done -- REALLY wanted to keep those little land sharks! :D

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Aren't I cute in them? (please ignore the ripped pieces of paper that was once momma's new stove's instructions... uh, Chase did it... yeah, CHASE did it!):

CIMG0204.jpg

Okay, so I wrote myself a note so I absolutely would not forget to get online from home so I could finally see all the pictures. OH. MY. GOSH. She looks adorable in those!!! I only wish I could meet her in person b/c she sounds like such a ham. I hope she is enjoying everything - she was fun to shop for! :yay

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest savvyprchick
OMG she's getting so BIG!!! WHAT A CUTIE!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I remember when she was quite a bit smaller! :lol that was the HARDEST GUR we've ever done -- REALLY wanted to keep those little land sharks! :D

Uh, at her yearly physical in September (16 1/2 months) she was 1 1/2 inches taller than Chase and weighed the same as him... 76 pounds :blink: She's filled out some since then, too!

CIMG0204.jpg

Okay, so I wrote myself a note so I absolutely would not forget to get online from home so I could finally see all the pictures. OH. MY. GOSH. She looks adorable in those!!! I only wish I could meet her in person b/c she sounds like such a ham. I hope she is enjoying everything - she was fun to shop for! :yay

Yes, we are both enjoying them! And she is definitely a ham :rolleyes: Chase literally runs away when the camera comes out and Lu only wants to get closer.

BTW... the address on the envelope... is that an address where I can send you a card? Or is there a home address? Please PM me :)