Gideon's 12 Days Of Christmas...

Guest Mommy2Gideon

Guest Mommy2Gideon

So Gideon's SS gifts arrived today! There are 12 of them to be opened 1 each for each day beginning tomorrow! So I will take pics of Gideon as he opens the gifts each day and post them here!

Thank you so much SS...this is going to be so much fun! I can't wait until day 12 so we can find out who you are! In the mean time here are some pics of Gideon trying to guess what everything is.

IMG_1994.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

Stay tuned for all the excitement!

Guest Mommy2Gideon
Obviously, both you and Gideon show great restraint! I am impressed.

So, the 12th day does start at 12:01 a.m., you know?

OH don't think I haven't already thought that!!!! :lol

Ooooh how excitinggggg :couchjump

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Mommy2Gideon

On the first day of Christmas Gideon received...

A bag of Shelbyz Delightful Bites (turkey, peanutbutter & pumpkin)

BOTH boys say THANK YOU SS!!!!!

IMG_2014.jpg

And of course Gabriel had to get in on the action...

IMG_2013.jpg

Gideon and Gabriel both enjoyed a treat before breakfast...I must be getting soft in my older age...my kids would never get desert before breakfast and now I'm letting the dogs!

Gideon I can see is going to be my "brat" child...he sniffed the bag then walked away, as if to say whatever. And Gabriel had the teeth chattering a mile a minute. But Gideon sure did get jealous when I pretended I was going to give Gabriel the treat first.

Stay tuned for the second day of Christmas!

Edited by Mommy2Gideon

Oh! How fun is this! :offwall Our SS has their package but maybe is waiting til Christmas and Bandit hasn't gotten his yet, but it's on it's way. So, we are very much enjoying everyone's package posts! Can't wait to follow this one through. :snow

Guest Mommy2Gideon
12 days? You must be counting Christmas day as a day. On our countdown calendar, Christmas day and the actual day don't count. :lol I love the 12 days for 12 gifts idea!

The countdown calendar have always confused me, lol (it doesn't take much) But they had dates on them when to open and it starts today and the last one is on Christmas day! This is so much fun!

Guest Mommy2Gideon

On the second day of Christmas...

Gideon opened (w/ help from my son...who is having a blast with this!) a gift for the humans! Yummy raspberry hot cocoa.

THANK YOU THANK YOU SS!! It's perfect for the 10 inches of snow we got on Thursday and for the storm we are going to get tonight or tomorrow! Will help to warm us humans up after taking the dogs out for their walks in the white stuff!

IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

And a few pics in the snow, just because...

On Thursday during the snowfall

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

And yesterday with Daddy...

IMG_2016.jpg

Wow! I am shocked at how calm your dogs are! Even with unopened pressies and an open bag of treats right in front of them! There would have been no way I could have gotten a picture with my dogs and an open bag of treats in the same picture! :P

Guest Mommy2Gideon

On the third day of Christmas Gideon received a new stuffie...

IMG_2022.jpg

that his brother Gabriel proceeded to steal away :lol

IMG_2025.jpg

BUT ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND STUFFIES...This is Gideon stealing the cow stuffie Gabriel got from his SS when he opened it the other day

IMG_1961.jpg

Edited by Mommy2Gideon

Guest guinness_the_greyt

OMG!!! Gideon and Memphis have the SAME secret santa!! This is so fun opening 1 gift a day!!!

Memphis got a giggling carrot today!!! Which his sister Brooklyn promptly stole!! :lol

Ok Memphis wants to know HOW in the world Gideon could walk away from Shelby's Crack!!! I almost got mowed over when I opened the bag!!! (Brooklyn's SS sent ther their favorite food in the whole world... Shelbys Chicken bars! It's crack! All manners go out the window when they get it!)

Merry Christmas!

Guest Mommy2Gideon
OMG!!! Gideon and Memphis have the SAME secret santa!! This is so fun opening 1 gift a day!!!

Memphis got a giggling carrot today!!! Which his sister Brooklyn promptly stole!! :lol

Ok Memphis wants to know HOW in the world Gideon could walk away from Shelby's Crack!!! I almost got mowed over when I opened the bag!!! (Brooklyn's SS sent ther their favorite food in the whole world... Shelbys Chicken bars! It's crack! All manners go out the window when they get it!)

Merry Christmas!

LMAO "Shelbyz Crack" that's hilarious!!!! Neither of my boys go nutzo for treats. Don't get me wrong they love them and there are certain ones they get more excited over than others but they have never really gone insane. Heck they don't even get it completely yet that when we point our foot to a spot on the floor that it means there is people food there, :lol.

Guest Mommy2Gideon

On the fourth day of Christmas Gideon received a fuzzie covered tennisball!!!!

THANK YOU SS!!

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

Which, surprise surprise...Gabriel immediately stole

IMG_2028.jpg

And then figured out how to get the cover off in less than 2 minutes

IMG_2029.jpg

This is so much fun to read. I laughed outloud with the "what a surprise" caption after Gideon stole today's present. :lol

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

Guest Mommy2Gideon

On the fifth day of Christmas Gideon received a WAY cool new stuffie. THANK YOU SS. Gideon even got a chance to play with this one first! I love this! I've NEVER owned so many dog toys. The only other dog my husband and I have had was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and he had absolutely no intrest in toys...so this is great fun having two dogs who play with toys!

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg

IMG_2033.jpg

AND ONE CUZ THEY ARE SO PRETTY IN IT...DA EARS!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_2034.jpg

Edited by Mommy2Gideon

I love this thread :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!