Intro - Our New Addition

Guest youbetcha

Guest youbetcha

Hi-

I've been lurking awhile in preparation of the new addition to our family. We are new to the greyhound world, but I've always been intrigued by them. Here's our new boy "Waffle" (racing name: Bl Unlawful)

2095253445_8af9440621.jpg

He's pretty much straight from the track - he was with the adoption agency folks for about a week and a half. He's very well behaved and is coming out of his shell a little bit every day. The stairs are a big challenge, but he seems to be slowly getting the hang of it. It's tough because he is so tall and has such long legs, so I understand why it's so tough for him.

Katy

Hi-

I've been lurking awhile in preparation of the new addition to our family. We are new to the greyhound world, but I've always been intrigued by them. Here's our new boy "Waffle" (racing name: Bl Unlawful)

2095253445_8af9440621.jpg

He's pretty much straight from the track - he was with the adoption agency folks for about a week and a half. He's very well behaved and is coming out of his shell a little bit every day. The stairs are a big challenge, but he seems to be slowly getting the hang of it. It's tough because he is so tall and has such long legs, so I understand why it's so tough for him.

Katy

Hello and welcome from Minnesota. I knew your dogs name sounded familiar so I looked him up and saw that you adopted him from the MNGR. We adopted our dog BeeBee from them in October. I hope you love him as much as we love BeeBee. They are a joy.

What a handsome boy!

Congratulations!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest Che_mar_Cody

Welcome - ahhh your an HB's Commander hound - That makes you 3rd cousins with us. I'm sure you'll soon find out you have a lot of then on here.

Feel free to visit our family tree on our site and Waffle is always welcome to join the tree on our page :)