Cris_m

turbotaina

Turbo and I are overwhelmed by your generosity! We love everything! He immediately stole the dried meat jerky thing and ate it :lol The PJs fit perfectly and I love the name embroidered on it! I got pictures of nearly everything, but I have to get one of Turbo in the PJs. As soon as I do, I'll download them here.

Thank you so much!!!!!

Edited by turbotaina

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Hey, Turbo, you're looking festive.

DSC_0182.jpg

Yeah, ma. I put on my collar and bandana from my Secret Santa. I see we got a box!

DSC_0183.jpg

Yep, Turbo, we did. But we've got to wait for Dad to come home so he can help.

No, you're NOT serious, are you?

DSC_0200.jpg

Wait - Is that him?

DSC_0196.jpg

It is! Let's get started!

Edited by turbotaina

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Wow, Turbo, you've hit the jackpot! Look at all this stuff!

Yeah, ma, I'll take this!

DSC_0184.jpg

That one is too heavy for you, T. Let's see what else we can do...

Hey, I think I'll take this one...

DSC_0188.jpg

Watch as I tear it open!

DSC_0203.jpg

Mmppphrrrrmmhhhmmphhh!

DSC_0204.jpg

OK, this is easier to do on the floor!

DSC_0209.jpg

Ooohhh! A little Hedgie!

DSC_0211.jpg

Mmm! Jerky!

DSC_0218.jpg

And check me out in my new PJs!!!!

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

Cris and Duncan - thank you so much! The Lindt truffles are delicious! (you hit my soft spot there!), the cool collars are, well, COOL, the tree ornament is adorable, and I can't wait to try the BBQ sauce! Turbo loved the jerky and the bully stick is awaiting his attention :P

THANKS!!!!! :yay:yay:banana:banana:banana

Oh yes, and Pancho thanks you for the box :lol

DSC_0190.jpg

Edited by turbotaina

Yea! I'm so glad you got the goodies.

Turbo was such a very good boy this year. Santa wanted to make sure he had some things that made him feel special in his "all kitty" household. (Although those kitties are smart and know how to make a present out of anything! Who knew the box would be a present? Certainly not this Santa.)

Thanks for all the wonderful photos of the Best Dog on the Planet. Turbo is very photogenic and looks very, very happy.

(BTW, that jerky thing is actually a dried beef tendon. Yet another venture into "what gross thing will my dog go nuts over?"....)

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Cris

Duncan heer:

Turbo yoo is a bery fun houndee to bez findin stuff for. Yoo look bery bery nize in your turbo-charged jimjams. I hopes yoo is bery fast in yur dreems and winz all da races and katches all da bunnees. Tell ur mommee that the bully stick is yor'n and yoo gits to hab it win yoo wantz it.

Since Pancho alreddy bez in da box, can yoo mail him heer? He look yummee and yoos gots extras at yur house. I wood be heppin wid da exturmenashun. I am drooling lik a St. Barnarrd in anticipashun. Iffen yoo needs to wate until affer Chrismus so that yoos gits mor goodies, I can wate.

Yors in hopes dat we bof gits more pressies,

Duncan

Yo Duncan,

Mom let me have the bully stick yesterday morning and I chewed it up real good. Mmmmmm.... She wouldn't tell dad what it's made of, though.

I'll happily send you Pancho - he's a momma's boy and gets jealous anytime any of the other furry ones in the house are on mom's lap or using her as a pillow (I'm too big for her lap). I'll also send you Juana. She's very fat and juicy. I'll warn you, though, she occasionally pees on things and she's got HUGE claws.

Cheers,

Turbo

Those jammies are perfect for Turbo!!!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Great package and great pics :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!