I Have A Heavy Heart Today

Guest Tenderhearts

i'm so sorry. i miss skittle, too. can you post some more pictures, especially one of her in makeup :wub: ?

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest DogDayzGreyz

I miss the fruitbat, too, Devon. I can only imagine the hole she left in your life. I hope that day when you smile instead of cry comes sooner, rather than later. I can't imagine princess of the pink not wanting you to smile every minute of every day. :grouphug You know you are in our thoughts and we are all here for you...... :kiss2 We love you....

Please? The mud pictures for Skittle's Auntee Patsee??? Please?

I was in awe of the Princess of Pinkiness when DD and I got to meet her in person . . . . and she let us love on her (gently and one at a time) . . . . and admire her pearls, of course. I felt like I'd had an audience with the queen! Unforgettable!

Hugs from Maui, Devon.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Guest 2greygirls

I am sending you a hug...know that I too, though I never got to meet her, tear up when I think of all of the tails you related. I feel like I knew her, as I feel like I know so many hounds here. She was a loved and happy girl. :f_pink

Guest DoofBert

Happy thoughts of the angel Fruit Bat.... White doggie with white wings.........and maybe a little devilishness thrown in just to spice things up at the bridge!!

We miss ya Fruit Bat!

Guest vahoundlover
:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug Skittle was a gift , she gave you so much love and joy. I know your heart is heavy with sadness, God needed her to share the lessons you two learned with someone else... :grouphug I know it hurts, but she is always with you in your heart.

What beautiful pearls on a beautiful girl!! I loved to read about the Fruitbat. I thought of her on Saturday as we had a dog come by for his picture with Santa and he looked just like her! (Well except he was a he...) He was deaf and was with his foster mom. She said she was trying to work with him to teach him manners so he would get a forever home but placing a deaf dog is difficult.

Mom to Bella, Trinity, Cricket, DB, Dabber and Sidewinder
As well as Gizmo, Miles, Pumba, Leo, Toby, Sugar, Smokey, Molly, Jasmine, Axel, Billy, Maggie-Mae, Duncan, Sam (MH King 2019), Bambi, Stella, Bay and "Gerty the cat" at the Bridge

Guest LazyBones

i miss skittle too. she was my favorite non-grey on GT. :grouphug of course you know, i have a soft spot for bullies.

like you, i have been feeling a bit down lately, thinking about and missing chyna. it was around this time of year two years ago that she had come back to us, and in such horrible shape.

somehow i can just picture chyna teaching skittle the fine art of broom-killing, and the two of them ganging up on lori ann to clean her ears. :wub:

Guest Winterwish

Thinking of you and Skittle Devon. :grouphug:angelwings:grouphug

DeVon-- I've been thinking of you today-- as I feel my own melt down from Tigger-- who was lost the same day as Lori Ann....

and you too Jenn. :grouphug:grouphug

Guest Tenderhearts
DeVon-- I've been thinking of you today-- as I feel my own melt down from Tigger-- who was lost the same day as Lori Ann....

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

I just came across this thread...I'm so terribly sorry that you lost your adorable Skittle! :f_white

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

When I feel down about something, I think she nudges me to laugh at that kung fu picture....I saw a really cute purse the other day with a rhinestone strap & I thought about that collar I had Hurricane make for Skittles....