What makes her mad?

Give me some info

Or I will just guess

And often that leads

To a terrible mess!!!!

Lotsa Love - Santy Clause

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Deer Santy Clause,

I'll hab to getz back to yu on dis. Momma's makin' me go getz my hiney checkt at da vetz againz an i'm not too habby about itz. I woodn't want any bad behaibyur reportz to getz to yu. If you iz watchin, pleez don't tooward North Carolina for a few hourz.

Thankz.

Gwacie

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

hiney checked :eek that doesn't sound fun!

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Deer Gracie,

Forgets the vets... Come ober to my house... I'd bee more then happy check out yer hiney!

YOWZA!

*chatters*,

Guinn

Here'z yu go Guinn, sum booty fum me to yu.

DSC02467.jpg

If ins yu want to see my hiney owie yu habs to go to da H & M fourum.

Wally snickers, "Yu sed HINEY. It wuz more liken a A$$ Alert":

DSC02933.jpg

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Twas months before Christmas

But all through GT

Evil Elves were posting

And squirming with glee Oh, beleebs me, I been squirming lately tu.

Taunting and teasing

and shopping with care

for the just the right package

to send over there My hiney cant takes much more teezin. Tell my momma to stops liftin up my tail for a looky-see.

The questions were flowing

With frenzy and haste

Christmas is coming

There’s no time to waste! I sorry I habs bin late antswerring yur quessions.

So Gracie my sweetheart

Who is so far away,

Your santa is listening

What do you have to say? I says, at leeest Santa lubs me. <_<

How do you play? I lubs to run zoomies, an play wit squeekies.

What do you eat? Mostedly Innova but my daddy letz me lick his plate an he gibs me more cookies den momma.

I know you are beautiful

But have you been sweet? I bin very sweet, so dont listen to Pudge or Wally about dat.

Are you a Diva? I ams da definishun ob Diva-ness.

Or a tough sort of girl? I might look tuff but I habs beyutiful eyeliner dat makes me verry fem-eenen.

Are crystals your preference? I likes bling. I likes to dwess up for da Meet & Gweets.

Or rather a pearl? Hmm, I habn't considered purls befor butt as long as dey don't smell fishee I gess purls be OK.

Do you like frogs? Fogs is funnie. :P

Better than fish? Fishes is stinkie. :sick

How long is your tail? Its verry verry long wit a be-uutiful white tip at da endz dat matches my toes.

When you walk does it swish? No swishin. I carries it verry high ups so ebbybody knows I be da top dawg.

How ‘bout your Momma Yoobs do know dat I amz adopted, right? I figured it out myseff cuz she don't habs no tail. Ebben daddy sez dat.

With her Quackity Quack She dont makes dis noise. Mostly she sez, "Gwacie stop lickin yur butt!"

Does she have a favorite color? Momma's faborite color iz red.

Or very best snack? Yoobs cant go wrong wit chocolat.

Does she prefer stripes,

Or spots or plaid? Nopes, I tink she just likens solids.

What makes her happy? I do.

What makes her mad? I do.

Give me some info

Or I will just guess

And often that leads

To a terrible mess!!!! Any gifft is a good gifft. It's just fun openenz da box and more fun when somepens in it. Yu can't go wrong with squeekies or any cookies or bling.

Lotsa Love - Santy Clause Tank yu Santa an Ebil elf an iffen yu jus sendz Burpdog lotz ob cookies I will share dem wit Pudge and Wally.

tiny hada siggy.png