It's Been One Year, Flo

Bevd

One year ago today you left us for the Bridge.

You had lived a full and active life with us and never had any signs of illness until 24 hours before you had to leave. Your passing came as a shock to us all but it was the best way for you. (You always did things your way) :wub:

I hope you're having fun up there with Del and Maddison and Jessie and the cats and I hope you're play bowing to your hearts content :wub:

782f5ca4f26ff66ec6816916e010f2db.jpg

6f0f32c7aadf5aa5e4e89c5a75403133.jpg

Do me a favour? Don't call for anyone else to join you for a long time to come. OK?

Remembering you, Flora Dora :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Never forgotten sweetheart. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest bowiebears

Very touching, esp. your closing request that no more be called to those already at The Bridge for a while.

Amen. Fiat. Let it be so.

She was a gorgeous hound!

--Isaac

Guest judechet

Bev, she is so beautiful. I am sure that Flo is your forever friend and her spirit is with you in so many loving ways. The year certainly has passed quickly. I have lost four since Flo crossed the Bridge and it never gets any easier. I was looking at pictures this evening of Ricky, Megan, Lady, and BJ and tears were streaming down my face as I recalled so many wonderful times we had. I know you are a better person because of the love you and Flo shared and continue to share. I am sure she is with you in a special way today. Just ask her to be with you and she will be there. I think at times that they liked to be asked but will come regardless. Thank you for loving this sweet girl.