Hello!

Guest cheryl

Hi everyone,

I'm Cheryl and from England.

I have 2 greys and my daughter's visiting one-Dan(viva Zidane) plus another grey I am looking after because she has issues and kennels are unable to home her because of her behaviour. Her name is Colditz(miss Silver).

My first was Daisy(Insomniac) sadly she passed earlier on this year to bone cancer.

I have: Jam Lass and Horton's Ebony.

I also foster for RGOA rehoming kennels and started up after Daisy passed to Rainbow bridge.

They share my home with 3 cats, one rabbit and guinea pig, rodents too.

I am at present studying to be a vet assistant and hope to help greyhounds more in the future.

I will place piccy here later when I learned how to use these buttons :blink:

Where's the picture browse button?

See you all around,

Cherylxxx

Hi Cheryl - whereabouts in England are you? Hi from Peterborough! :)

I can't place pictures please help.

"dynamic pages" messages and the only way I can do it is use the browse button that dissapeared.

Are you using the icon sixth from the left above the reply box? The one that looks like a bit of green ribbon with a '+' sign on it? If you are copying a URL to put into that box, you have to take care not to get two lots of 'http://' in there, because if you do, you will get a 'dynamic images' error. When you click that button and get the box up, don't click inside the box, just paste and hit 'OK' or return. Then you should be okay. :D

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Hi all I go and play with the pictures over the weekend and hopefully they appear here early next week.

Many thanks for all your help.

I have a lovely one of Jammy and her little friend I love to show you all including the rest of the greys too.

Can't wait to show you all!!!

Many thanks again.

xxx

welcome from southern california!

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg