I would absolutely love to help anyone out with being an evil elf. :devil

I am willing to:

• Get information
  • Taunt
  • Tease
  • Make up silly poems to taunt and tease
  • Make up riddles to taunt and tease
  • Give hints (if SS wants to give)
  • Stand on my head and sing 'I'm a little teacup'... okay, I might do this but since it's a forum, you won't see it (and no, I won't take photos!)

Well I do remember last year when Alisha was my SS and she had people sending me hint cards from all over the country! I knew I hadn't signed up for that many packages but was receiving post cards right and left. :lol :lol :lol

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest greyhound1
Well I do remember last year when Alisha was my SS and she had people sending me hint cards from all over the country! I knew I hadn't signed up for that many packages but was receiving post cards right and left. :lol :lol :lol

Oh my! :lol:lol

Guest weycoolgrey

I can't wait- this is my first year being on GT for Christmas. I can't wait to find out who I'm shopping for, I mean, who Dewey and Daisy is shopping for!

Guest PhillyPups

EVIL ELF reporting here

to do your bidding loud and clear

tell me who and what you need

and I will do the dirty deed

I will ask, I will pry

I will rhyme, or I will try

When the SS does reply

I will let you know OH MY

If you need, just pm me

And the elf will get on a writing spree

Guest greytmonty

Another elf signing in here. I am always thrilled to tease and taunt your Secret Santa recipient until they are sure they are receiving lima bean treats and a yellow and purple polka dotted doggie coat!

I might sign up just to utilize our clever evil elves.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Oh gosh Judy, I had SO much fun last year! :lol :lol

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest needlenoselover

Count me in! I love being a sneaky little elf!!! Just ask my mom how I was my entire life at Chirstmas! I could find out ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be more than happy to help - I'm not evil .... but I am a little naughty :devilangel

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Last year I had my Evil Elf make my matches measure some really odd things on their hounds!! The length of the tail, the width of the ears!! Really kept them guessing! Bet they thought they were getting ear muffs and a tail warmer!!

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest needlenoselover

Ok, don't know if this is actually being an evil elf, or just a tease! But I just bought THE CUTEST wooden plaque on eBay as a Dog mommy/daddy gift for whoever I get to be a SS to. Here's a pic of the plaque.........

bFOTTCWx1.jpg

This is just what mommy/daddy get! Don't get me started on what I want to get the puppers!!! Can't wait to get matched up with someone!!! (Don't you wish you had me as a SS? :))

Guest greyhound1
Ok, don't know if this is actually being an evil elf, or just a tease! But I just bought THE CUTEST wooden plaque on eBay as a Dog mommy/daddy gift for whoever I get to be a SS to. Here's a pic of the plaque.........

bFOTTCWx1.jpg

This is just what mommy/daddy get! Don't get me started on what I want to get the puppers!!! Can't wait to get matched up with someone!!! (Don't you wish you had me as a SS? :))

WOW! That is nice.

I might seem :wacko: but this is my first year, I signed up for Secret Santa . what's this elf thing ??

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

Guest widowcali
I might seem :wacko: but this is my first year, I signed up for Secret Santa . what's this elf thing ??

It's when you enlist some kind soul to ask questions of the person you are the SS for. They do fun things like send evil rhyms describing the gift you are thinking of getting the person/pups. Or they ask misleading questions. For instance, If I had you as my recipient I would enlist an EE to ask you questions like, what is your favorite color, what is your pups favorite color, do you like sparkly things, etc. Or if I already had your gift, Iwould enlist an EE to send you goofy emails saying that you "might" have gotten something shiny, you "might" have gotten something soft, etc.

It is all good fun and adds that little element of "Oh, crap, what did they get me and will I even like it"

An Elf is a Greytalker that finds out stuff for you about your Secret Santa recipient. Say I want to buy Jammies for the hound & have no idea what size the dog would wear. You find an elf to help!

The elf would contact your Secret Santa dog's owner & tease them, quiz them, interrogate them under HOT lights (just kidding!) to find out whatever you need to know. It's lots of fun and this way your identity says SECRET until they receive your gift(s).

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge