Sarge

Guest roaddogtnkr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roaddogtnkr

Well just a bit more information here... update...

Flo seems to be coping better, after having Jenny walk out on all of us (her) and then losing Sarge, she seems to be a bit more withdrawn. But other than chewing up a phone book I have had no problems from her. She has started to come up to me more for hugs and last night she made several laps in the back yard chasing something (too fast and dark for me to see), but she never got it. After her run she was really looking happy, and she fell asleep on the sofa and then rolled over onto her back and slept that way until I covered her with a blanket.

I really do miss my Sarge, but maybe things will work out with Flo that I can keep her.

Mark.

I'm glad she's brightening up -- it is maybe harder on the pups than on us, when a buddy leaves :( . Give her some scritchies for me, please.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest IrskasMom

Mark ..... you sure have endured some Sadness since you been back, but with with such a sweet Girl

like Flo by your Side , Things will get better . Sarge will never be forgotten . Run free sweet Sarge .

:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

Guest Winterwish

Thinking of you and Flo Mark,and sending my deepest condolences. Sarge sounds like a wonderful and dear soul. :grouphug

Until you meet again,run and play free dear Sarge ~ :angelwings:f_white:f_pink:f_white

Guest roaddogtnkr

Well I just got home and Nick told me that he saw Sarge chasing a rabbit in the clouds.

Flo has taken over my step Daughters (Ashley) bean bag, Nate said he was worried when he couldnt find her to let her out earlier and that is where he found her.

Mark.

Well I just got home and Nick told me that he saw Sarge chasing a rabbit in the clouds.

He is OK, then, over the bridge. It's just the people and pups here who have to find their peace.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest roaddogtnkr

Hey all.... Thanks for the Items that were sent. I was unfortunately not able to give Flo the treat that was in the box of items, it took too long to get here and was moldy. She is real happy with the new collar and the coat that was sent. She already took the squeeky toy to ashleys bean bag and claimed it.

Mark

hey this is ashley now i miss sarge so much he was like my best friend! I loved him so much!!

Ashley

Guest SoulsMom

Ashley, I know how hard it is. Sarge is waiting for you at the bridge, and he knows how much you loved him. Take care of Flo, he needs you to do that :grouphug

Guest roaddogtnkr

I have just had Flo crying (she howled several times today) and laying her head on my lap. I really think that she is starting to miss Sarge now.

• 1 month later...
Guest roaddogtnkr

Well sorry it has been so long folks. Flo is doing fine, I think she is going to be just fine, though she does go look at his bed from time to time. I also believe Sarge is looking out for me, I have his tags hanging from the mirror of my car and the other night driving home(after dark) his tags 'flashed' at me and I glanced over at them and that was when I saw the deer and was able to stop in time to avoid missing it. Maybe it was coincidence, but I believe that my Sarge is still here.

Again thanks to those who sent items, Flo likes the 'jacket' and as soon as I figure out how to get photos on here I may try to add them.

Mark.

Please stay in touch here Mark.

Upload your photos to a place like photobucket.com and then download them so we can see Flo. There's directions in the technical forum to show you the steps.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png