Need Food Suggestions

morty is an awful eater always was since he came to us 10 years ago

i need some even way out suggestions to get him to eat

he puts his nose up to chop meat, peanut butter even cheese, last night and this morning he ate some fresh turkey breast from the deli but we need to get him to eat diary etc

he has osto and we have to get him eating so we can start giving him artiminism (sp) which has been a g-d sent for our saullie

Iris

www.ligc.org

Yup, sounds like an upset tummy. Poor baby.

Hopefully Diane's suggestion will work and he'll be up enjoying cheese and peanut butter in no time :)

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Sometimes when my almost 15 yr. old Willow won't eat, I put a few dollups of canned cat food on top of her food (which is usually a little kibble and some steak or other yummy food I have cooked for her). Its stinky and she seems to really enjoy it. I know its probably not the best thing for her, but it beats not eating at all.

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

Try the EVO/innova wet foods which are high in calorie/protein. A little goes a long way. It's NOT sold at petco, But it is at pets plus. Call first. It's in the holistic section.

Best of luck.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project