Hello!

Guest diandlindy

Guest diandlindy

Greetings everyone who reads this!

I'm Diana from West Lawn, Pennsylvania and I just joined your greyt group on Sept. 16, 2007. I'm not sure exactly how often I'll be chatting with you all, but it looked like a fun place to be in my spare time.

Unfortunately, I am without a grey right now. Shocking, isn't it? :eek I lost my heart dog, Lindy in February and I'm still working through it. Don't worry, I will get another soon. She was the perfect dog for me, so I'm a bit leery of diving in too soon. I miss her so. Sometime I'll have to post to see if anyone has any experience with her sudden lapse and death.

Thank you for welcoming me into the herd,

Diana

Lindy 5/31/94 - 2/13/07

Guest bowiebears

Welcome for the MD 'burbs of Washington DC!

West Lawn PA? Is that the little burg in Lanc/Lebanon Co area? Just curious....

I grew up in Elizabethtown PA, and my sister lives in Lebanon PA.

--Isaac

I am sorry to hear about Lindy, you will find many here who have shared your losses. Big hugs to you and your next perfect hound will find you when the time is right. :)

:welcome

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

A friendly hello from Germany.

Oh I know it hurts so much .

But one day you look in the eyes of a greyhound , he/ she is looking for a place to the rest of her/ his life and you know......yes :wub:

Guest diandlindy

You're close! I'm in Berks County, just over the line from Lancaster & Lebanon. I went to college at Lebanon Valley, so I'm fairly familiar with E-Town!

Diana

Welcome for the MD 'burbs of Washington DC!

West Lawn PA? Is that the little burg in Lanc/Lebanon Co area? Just curious....

I grew up in Elizabethtown PA, and my sister lives in Lebanon PA.

--Isaac

Welcome. So sorry for your loss. I lost my heart dog (non grey) in March. We got a grey in July and it really does help to heal the broken heart.

Edited by Linn

Hi from another Marylander!

I'm so sorry about Lindy. I also am grey-less, having lost my Cody girl almost 3 years ago! I just lost my 17 year old cat, Weenie 3 weeks ago but have already fallen in love with another kitty - a 5 month old part-Maine Coon!! I had every intention of waiting longer - just didn't work out that way!

I'll have another grey at some point but for now, this is a greyt place for grey-fixes!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest PetersMom

Im sorry to hear about Lindy but I am glad you found your way to Greytalk.

We just lost our heartdog Peter, on September 10th from a sudden and unexpected illness. He was 7 and was our first Grey. He made us fall head over heels in love with Greys, so we will be adopting again very soon. :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Greytalk! :D

Hi Diane,

I lost my beloved Kramer at the end of April. I adopted my hound two days later. I INTENDED to wait, but it was too painful being alone. George has keep my mind off of the gaping hole in my heart left by Kramer. Then I lost one of my cats in literally 30 seconds--he was fine and happy, and then he was dead. It was shocking and so unbelievable I still can't process it.

I don't know how I would have handled it without having George needing me--

I'm sure when you're ready, the most wonderful houndie will be there for you!!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest diandlindy
Hi Diane,

I lost my beloved Kramer at the end of April. I adopted my hound two days later. I INTENDED to wait, but it was too painful being alone. George has keep my mind off of the gaping hole in my heart left by Kramer. Then I lost one of my cats in literally 30 seconds--he was fine and happy, and then he was dead. It was shocking and so unbelievable I still can't process it.

I don't know how I would have handled it without having George needing me--

I'm sure when you're ready, the most wonderful houndie will be there for you!!

Thanks again, everyone for being so welcoming and understanding! My loss of Lindy also came very suddenly. I just found out I can go to Dewey afterall, so maybe being around all those hounds will start the process!! :colgate

Diana