White Light And Prayers For Nathan

Guest greygirls2

Guest greygirls2

I just got the news yesterday that one of my fosters...Nathan....has been diagnosed with advanced lymphoma. His Mom noticed a swelling on his neck and took him right in to be checked and the vet aspirated a node and the dire news was given. They think it's gone too far for chemo to help so they are going to keep him comfortable until it's time. This boy just got adopted in Jan. to the most loving family after leaving the track at 6 years old. I was honored to foster him for a month before his adoption and I can tell you he is a wonderful pup. My heart is broken for all of them. :( This really isn't fair...please say a prayer that they will have some good quality time left to love him.

Sending loads of prayers and hoping for a miracle.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project