Missing Link

lisad

Okay, I tried this stuff as a last ditch attempt to help Georgia's skin/coat. She had dry, flaky skin and a dull, shedding coat. I even took her to the vet who said she just has sensitive skin. It took about a month and she is GORGEOUS!! I'm very impressed with what Missing Link has done for her. Not only is her coat sleek and shiny, no more flakies or shedding, but her eyes are bright and she just seems to feel better. It's a bit expensive, but I highly recommend it to any dogs that have skin issues. No, I don't work for the company... ;)

Edited by lisad

All of my dogs get missing link mixed with their dinner from day one and all their coats are rich and shiny. I agree. Good stuff.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I started using Missing Link as well and Alan's coat is shiny, but he is still shedding a lot:(

I think they all are especially in this weather.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest budsmom

Mine get it too - I give the Missing Link Plus cuz it has glucosamine also. I figure it's never too early to start on those joints! It's awesome for their coats, I also like Grizzly Salmon oil.