August Was Not A Good Month For Gt

greyhoundlov

My sympathies and prayers go out to all of you. What a sad, sad month.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Yes it was a sad month - so many Greytalk pups left for the bridge too soon. But think of all the joy those precious souls brought into our Greytalk family. Even knowing the pain ahead, I doubt that any one of us would have forgone the joy of having these wonderful pups in our lives. Our hearts will break, tears will flow, and then one day another special pup will find their way into our lives and the circle will begin again.

Blessings to all who have suffered a loss - you are being held close to my heart.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

:gh_run:candle:gh_run

They are running with all of our angels who went before them. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg