Angel Sophia...sweet Girlfriend Of Mine

patricia

Oh Sweetie...Happy Birthday Sweet Girlfriend Of Mine! We love and miss you so much and some days it just does not seem real that you are not here with us. I hope that you enjoy the reading material...cookies...french fries and of course a ton of kissies that we have sent you. I know that you are taking care of Angel Queenie for us...and I know that you also are watching over the tiny Angels that just arrived at the Bridge. I realize that you are very busy doing all of these things but could you please send Daddy some extra kissies on a gentle breeze...He really needs them right now.

Party on Sweet Girlfriend of Mine....

So loved and sadly missed...

Mommy...Daddy...Flashy...Cody Angelo...LaceyLaine and Baby Brooke too!

:f_pink:f_white:f_pink:f_white:f_pink

bd3.jpg

sb2.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Lady Sophia, you are still loved and missed by many. Happy birthday beautiful girl.

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest Snowy8

:heart:gh_runner:b-day:f_pink:grouphug

Patty & Fred...I was going thru some old day planners the other day & found where I had written down her birthday, I don't even remember why....

Guest KyGrey

Happy Birthday Angel Sophia!!! I think about you all the time. I know you are helping the newcomers to the bridge get acclimated there.

Happy Birthday at the bridge, sweet Sophia!! :b-day You are still missed so much by so many of us!!

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest Becki

Happy Bridge Birthday!

Patti, every time I see that picture of her with Fred, I get a lump in my throat. That is just so special.

Guest FastDogRunning

I remember Sophia from when I was a member before. I always enjoyed seeing your excellent pics of her. Happy Birthday Sophia - you're quite a character!

Edited by FastDogRunning