The Dreaded Dental...

Guest MaxAndMazy

Guest MaxAndMazy

Mr. 'I can knock you out just by breathing on you' Max is going for his dental tomorrow morning. If you could spare some good thoughts/ prayers/ white light - anything positive, we'd really appreciate it. He's my goofy luv bug.

If you could spare some thoughts for Ms. 'I hate to be without Max' Mazy we'd appreciate that too.

Thank you!

Mark, Nancy, Brooke, Stink Breath, and Chicken.

Guest shirley

Good thoughts coming your way. Smokey had his done a week ago hes 9 and he came through it no problem :colgate

Edited by shirley

Guest MaxAndMazy

Thanks guys :). Max is 6, but we're still getting the blood work workup done before hand. For some reason I'm nervous about this one. He's a tough guy (unless there is a t.storm or fireworks) so I know he'll be ok. We appreciate all of your good thoughts!

I get blood work done for my girls when they get thier dentals. I kind of put it in my "while we're at it" file.

BTW... I don't know what you do for Max's teeth between dentals, but I've been using CET Hextra dental chews with pretty good results.

Edited by MarcR

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Guest Tigonie
Thanks guys :). Max is 6, but we're still getting the blood work workup done before hand. For some reason I'm nervous about this one. He's a tough guy (unless there is a t.storm or fireworks) so I know he'll be ok. We appreciate all of your good thoughts!

Actually, it's good to have the bloodwork results on file. I always cheaped out on it in the past, and now I'd love to have at least one baseline for my older cat.

Here's hoping it all is easy for both your pups! :)

Guest Tenderhearts

Just seeing this and sending prayers! :hope :hope :hope :hope

I know how nervewracking it is. Randy is getting the buffalo butt breath again and will be needing a dental soon too! :sick

Keep us updated!

Guest MaxAndMazy

I just dropped the big guy off. What a goof. He goosed the vet to say 'hello' :rolleyes: and tried to pee on a little white dog. :wub:

I had a horrible dream last night that they mixed him up with a dog that was to be euthanized :( . Needless to say, I didn't sleep well last night.

He gave Brooke and I kisses and bounced off to have his blood work done. What a dog :).

Guest MaxAndMazy

He's awake and groggy - but doing well :):):). No extractions. We can pick him up at 6 tonight :).

YAYY! Thanks to all for your good thoughts!

Guest MaxAndMazy
No extractions is nice. Glad he's okay. Btw, where do you go for dentals?

Beattie Animal Hospital in Brantford. It's 24hours and knows about greyhounds. Unfortunately some of the office staff have crappy personalities, but the vets are wonderful.