Where To Buy Frontline Plus On Line?

Guest amberj002

Guest amberj002

we usually do entirelypets.com, it is about $35 for a 3 pack...anyone know of better prices?

deadfleaz.com has a 3 pack for $26.20, but that seems too good to be true?

Thanks!

$32.69 at Pets-megastore.com for Frontline Plus.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest ellieb

I just ordered from DeadFleaz.

Six pack of Heartguard Plus Chewables (51-100 lbs): $31.20 each.

Six pack of Frontline Plus (45-88 lbs): $40.10 each.

I ordered enough to get both hounds through until May 2008. With shipping, the total was $175.40.

Just as a comparison...my vet was $97.20 for a six pack of Heartguard Plus Chewables (51-100 lbs)...three times as much!

My order arrived in less than 14 days, not business days.

Very pleased.

Ellie

Guest ProudGreyMom

I use healthypets.com for most of my product ordering. I had compared them to a bunch of other sites and the prices were the best.

Deadfleaz has the best pricing. I used them for my last order with no problems.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I use deadfleaz too. Never had a problem and I buy for three big hounds a year at a time.

Except that the package is really well wrapped and it took me twenty minutes to get it open. The five year old next door can get it open in 3 minutes.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star