Introducing Dusky - Birthday Boy

Guest CeeJayBee

Guest CeeJayBee

Hello All, Greetings from England.

Time to introduce Dusky AKA Dusky Sailor. I have been lurking far too long, though in my defence there is so much to read, inform and entertain on Greytalk I just never had the opportunity before. Dusky came into our lives last August from the Retired Greyhound Trust in Essex. We live in Welwyn Garden City. Dusky will be five next Wednesday and with a impressive racing career behind him he takes retirement very seriously. He never fails to keep us entertained even when asleep. Loves to play with his toys, but enjoys just standing there being petted until your arm aches. Very partial to pigs ears and yoghourt. Including some piccies showing Dusky surveying his domain, having a cuddle with mummy and getting to grips with the crumbs in an almost empty crisp/potato chip packet.

2006_1111Dusky0005.jpg

2006_1226Dusky0001.jpg

2007_0530Dusky0011.jpg

welcome from southern california! and happy fifth from nikki, sadie, and katie!

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Hello and welcome :wave I was interested to learn from your reply to my introductory post that you live in Welwyn Garden City as I live just up the road in Letchworth Garden City! Dusky is lovely and reminds me of my first greyhound, Charlie, who was also white ticked and black :wub: Hope you enjoy GT! Happy birthday Dusky :confetti

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

:welcome

Hi and welcome!! Your boy is gorgeous. :beatheart:beatheart

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Tenderhearts

Dear Dusky,

Those almost empty chip bags are the best, dude! :headbang Even though I never raced, I take my retirement seriously too :nod Welcome to GT! Oh, and does your mum give you ear scritchies like mine does? :dunno

Sincerely,

Dandy Randy :paw

Guest greyhidden
:confettiYeah, Dusky! OHHH, I'm jealous, U R Gorgeous! Be proud, head up. You've got a good home with all of us. Happy Birthday there boy! Enjoy it. I hope U get lots, and lots of toys; run free in the backyard. That yard is something else to see from the site here. Welcome home.