Missy Is Home

greyhoundlov

We were going to spread her ashes out front under the tree - her favorite thing to do was sit out there with me for hours. DH decided not to. He said if we do that, he won't have anyone to talk to.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

I feel your pain.

We have a tiny graveyard for our pets in the backyard. I put a bench there too. Must DH frequently goes out to talk to angels Rosie and Comet.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest Snowy8

Bless you & your husband. I have 2 little cemetaries in my backyard. Picadilly & Bones are on one side & the cats Jjaks & Aspen are on the other.

A friend of mine spread her grey's ashes under her favorite tree in the backyard...in fact, its where they found her laying when she died.

It is always so hard. :(:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest how888

I know that feeling. It was so hard bringing Howie home but I was glad to have him back in the house. I am so sorry. Just know we are all here for the support. Maybe you can put a paw print (stone) outside in her memory. God Bless.

Oh shoot, Mary.

Maybe this is why my phone was trying to call you tonight. :(

I am so sorry... she was so special.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16