A Simple Intro

Guest Spoiledhound

Guest Spoiledhound

My name is Joanna and I am the proud mom of Spanky a 4 year (turns 4 this month) old black male greyhound. I've had him since June of 2004. He never raced or was trained to race due to a broken leg as a pup. I have fostered several greyhounds during my short time being involved with the breed. I have had young 1-2 year olds to a 13 1/2 year old as fosters. I also have a cat who hates all dogs.

If this sounds some what familar to some of you. I used to post on these boards some time ago. I can't remember when I quit posting regularly or why. I guess life just got in the way. So, I have decided to come back and because my old account is now gone I had to start a new which is probably a good thing. I look forward to being involved in the forums again.

Welcome back and be sure to post pictures!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project