Albert, 7th Bridge Anniversary

Guest Carla

Today is the Albert's seventh Anniversary at the Rainbow Bridge. Albert was our first greyhound and we adopted him on October 12th 1992. He was a handsome black male and was always so regal and dignified. He loved children and would go out of his way to see them. If kids were walking he would pull me right over to them so he could see them. Albert was very particular when it came to dogs, he didn't like any other dog, unless it was a sighthound. He would growl and bark at the other dogs - regardless of how big or small they were. Albert had a magnificent gait -- he pranced. Albert was my first heart dog.

Albert got sick late Thursday night and died early Sunday afternoon. His story is on my website -- see my signature.

Run free Albert.

:f_red:f_red:gh_run2:gh_run2:f_red:f_red

Mom and Dad still miss you so much.

Carla

It doesn't matter how long they have been away, they will remain in our thoughts and hearts forever. Albert sounded like a wonderful regal companion. May you remember the good times today.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest Che_mar_Cody

:f_pink:f_pink - for you dear pupper

Why Dogs Don't Live As Long

As People...

"People are born so that they

can learn how to live a good life

-- like loving everybody all the

time and being nice, right?"

"Well, dogs already know how to

do that, so they don't have to

stay as long."

Live simply. Love generously.

Care deeply, Speak kindly.

Leave the rest to our Gods

Edited by Che_mar_Cody

:heart:gh_run2:brokenheart

I agree 100%...they leave us in body, but in spirit they're right beside us, watching over us....keeping us warm. I think it happens from the first day our eyes meet. They have us with that first wag...

I'll bet he woke up this morning & thought of you first thing & knew in his heart you were going to be okay even after the tears of remembering today's anniversary. He's out running with the other bridge kids, chasing snow flakes & sleeping/roaching on warm clouds.

Hil

I can't believe it is seven years. He is gone from this earth but not from your heart.

Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you.

St. Francis de Salles

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Albert please send your family a beautiful rainbow...you are so loved and missed. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.