Conner's Bridge Birthday

Guest Carla

Guest Carla

On June 6, we lost our dear Conner to osteosarcoma. Today would have been his 8th birthday. I know he is having one hell of a party with all of his bridge buddies including my Albert and Major.

We miss him dearly and are so thankful for the short time he graced our lives. His legacy to me was to enjoy every second of every day.

Happy Birthday Conner --- we love you.

Love Mom, Dad & Krier

Edited by Carla

Happy Birthday Honey...you are so loved and missed. :f_red:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• 2 months later...
Guest runner615
On June 6, we lost our dear Conner to osteosarcoma. Today would have been his 8th birthday. I know he is having one hell of a party with all of his bridge buddies including my Albert and Major.

We miss him dearly and are so thankful for the short time he graced our lives. His legacy to me was to enjoy every second of every day.

Happy Birthday Conner --- we love you.

Love Mom, Dad & Krier

I'm just reading this now........and I'm saddened to read about Conner. Not only is Conner running with Albert and Major but I am positive his sister, Summer, welcomed him with a wagging tail. :) They are both together again.......

* I just found out that Carla adoped Conner, who was our Summer's littermate. That was the good news. :)

Unfortunately, Summer left us in May '06 with osteo........Conner in June '06.......not even a month apart. I read Carla's webpage for Conner and he was a handome guy.....as handsome as Summer was beautiful. :) I told Carla that although Summer isn't with us physically, her spirit lives on!