It's Been A Year Since Momma Has Passed

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Why oh why does it seem like the holidays are the times to really stick it to our hearts?

Last Thanksgiving was spent worring about Momma dog, visits to the e-vet, and lots of tears. Nothing helped and we had to help Momma over to the other side on Nov 29 2004.

Not a day goes by that Momma doesn't come into my thoughts

Not a day goes by that I don't wish that I could see just one more time Momma doing her silly little, attack your butt, scratch around like a crazy woman on the floor.

Not a day goes by that I don't miss Momma laying right by our computer desk. This spot, Momma's spot has been the "hot spot" in the house. Every dog wants to lay where Momma laid.

Not a day goes by that I don't go out and check on Momma's flower garden. Talk to Momma and cry for the loss of such a wonderful friend.

Momma's flower garden is as resilient as she was in life. Even during the worst storm, Katrina, Roses were ever present. Beautiful white roses sent from Momma letting us know that she may not be here in body but in spirt she will live with us FOREVER.

With a heavy frost for the last several days beautiful roses continue to bloom. Momma doesn't send me rainbows or kisses, she doesn't nuzzle me in the night, I don't hear her bark and I don't see Momma but Momma lets me know that she is still with us.

When things seem tough and I'm feeling down, missing Momma or whatever may be going on in my life I can always count on Momma to send me the most Amazing roses.

So I share with you what Momma shares with me every day, rain or shine, hot or cold, wind or calm, even through the worst Hurricane I have ever lived through, Momma's gift to me :wub:

post-3015-1133460533_thumb.jpg

Heather, I was just thinking of Momma and my Sheniah this morning though I hadn't realized that today was "the day". I'd like to think that they are having a blast at the bridge together,as they wait for us.

Linda

I will always remember and miss Momma. :grouphug:grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Beautiful flower from an unforgettable girl.

Wherever the "hot spot" is over the bridge, you know she is in it.

Rest well, Momma.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.